`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(6) 2013 Heritage Hobby Boxes and 1 Silver Slate Pack w/scans

RE: (6) 2013 Heritage Hobby Boxes and 1 Silver Slate Pack w/scans
That Harper is cool...but from the boxes I have seen opened here in the box breaks I think I am staying away from Heritage. I picked up a blaster and a retail rack pack and I think thats all the Heritage I will be busting. Its too pricey to just get a semistar jersey card. But the single do sell at a pretty decent price and Im sure that Harper will fetch over $100 on the secondary market. I think buying singles with this product is the way to go.

(03-18-2013, 08:39 AM)joba the clark Wrote: That Harper is cool...but from the boxes I have seen opened here in the box breaks I think I am staying away from Heritage. I picked up a blaster and a retail rack pack and I think thats all the Heritage I will be busting. Its too pricey to just get a semistar jersey card. But the single do sell at a pretty decent price and Im sure that Harper will fetch over $100 on the secondary market. I think buying singles with this product is the way to go.
I like Heritage in general so I buy it every year. Buying singles is surely the way to go if you aren't a big fan of the set because the value isn't there in the boxes.

Nice pulls. I've been enjoying heritage this year. they have a good look to them and the mix of cards in the product is fun.