`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading Baseball for other sports!

Trading Baseball for other sports!
im currently listing my baseball inserts, parallels and rcs for basketball and football. im still adding to my org. but need to get rid of all my baseball.

!!!SOMEONE MAKE AN OFFER FOR ALL!!!!

RE: Trading Baseball for other sports!
Get me a BV, and I will come with an offer of BKB for you for all of them. I don't know what you have yet, but I will come up with a similar trade to offer if it sounds like a deal that may be interesting to you.

Thanks,
Mickey
(03-17-2013, 07:21 PM)refracollector Wrote: im currently listing my baseball inserts, parallels and rcs for basketball and football. im still adding to my org. but need to get rid of all my baseball.

!!!SOMEONE MAKE AN OFFER FOR ALL!!!!

(03-17-2013, 08:48 PM)mickey871 Wrote: Get me a BV, and I will come with an offer of BKB for you for all of them. I don't know what you have yet, but I will come up with a similar trade to offer if it sounds like a deal that may be interesting to you.

Thanks,
Mickey
hi Mickey,

Currently im at $398.56 in beckett value. i have more thats not listed that i would send with this trade. I have more to list later down the road if you want to do another trade? I would guess when it ships im at or around $550-600. So i will throw in the extra not listed for free on top of whats in my org! Just let me know. I dont collect baseball i only listed them for trade!~

If you and Mickey can't work things out I have basketball that can go bye bye
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

Sounds good I will keep you up to date.