`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2 Blaster Break of 2013 Leaf Draft

2 Blaster Break of 2013 Leaf Draft
Hey guys, I just busted two blasters of Leaf Draft from my local Target ...

Two autos per box, 20 packs, 5 cards per.

Autos:

Landry Jones, Oklahoma
DJ Swearinger, South Carolina (I think, no logos, LOL)
Stedman Bailey, West Virginia (I think, no logos, LOL)
Brandon McGee, Miami

Anyway, each box seemed to contain a complete set, although I haven't sorted them yet — no dupes in either box!

All in all, it was a fun break, as all the big names are in there ... Barkley, Geno, Joeckel, Tae'o, Milliner, Lacy, Patterson, etc.

Unless you are into chasing the autos — they come in toploaders inside a team bag — at basically $10 a pop, you probably don't need more than one box.

RE: 2 Blaster Break of 2013 Leaf Draft
You got Kenyon Barner to trade me for my Barkley?
Oh, and how about Marcus Wheaton out of Oregon State?
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(03-15-2013, 09:50 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: You got Kenyon Barner to trade me for my Barkley?
Tell you what, let me sort them tonight ... any Ducks I have multiples of I would be happy to swap, as I have to "pay" my set first ... you have two different Barkleys, right?

I know I have at least one Barner, let me check on a dupe. I know Dion Jordan is in the set too. If I have dupes of both would you do those for both Barkleys?

Yeppers

Interested in the landry jones if its ft please send me an offer! Haven't been able to find any '13 blasters yet anywhere
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

I got some too if you don't mind a Hit

(03-15-2013, 10:19 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: Interested in the landry jones if its ft please send me an offer! Haven't been able to find any '13 blasters yet anywhere
I'm going to hang on to the autos until after the draft ... if one of them was drafted by the Lions it would become a PC hit!