`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
1 Box of Fleer Retro, 1960s Auto

1 Box of Fleer Retro, 1960s Auto
Got a nice deal on the box (270,) but it's still way too expensive. Convinced myself to give it a shot for "experimental" purposes...meaning, see if I can make my money back :-) I think I'll end up slightly ahead, plus I'll have a few nice cards to hold onto. But still it's a very high risk product.

[Image: Hits_Gallery_zpsd5356d74.jpg]

In case you're wondering how rare the Warren Moon is, this link has a breakdown of the print runs (1960 autos are the most rare, falling 1 in 6 cases) http://bit.ly/XM8tah

Sold the Russell Wilson for $65
Sold the pair of Randles for $38 (guess I should have set the BIN a little higher, it sold right away.)

Willing to trade or sell the Warren Moon...would be looking for at least 200BV for it in trade, but willing to trade down if you have anything I like! Always looking for the better Contenders autos, RGIII, Alfred Morris, Kendall Wright, Josh Gordon, Kirk Cousins, Brock Osweiler, and most RC QB autos.

RE: 1 Box of Fleer Retro, 1960s Auto
Nice hits, but yeah, price seems way too high for these. The Moon is pretty sweet, and the Wilson is kind of like a bonus hit, especially considering some of your other autos.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

Please check me for the maze
[Image: 1V8zK.jpg]

I have a 2012 Limited RGIII Jumbo Jersey Auto #40/49 that I would be willing to trade you for the Moon. Headed out but can send you a scan of the card via email later if you are interested
[Image: DezBryant-1.png]

Yeah. This was way better than my box. My lcs had them for $250. so i picked one up.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

NICE PULLS!
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

nice stuff but i thought there were suppose to be 6 autos a box? maybe im wrong
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

I think the diecut counts as a hit. I got 6 craptacular autos.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

I meant to say mark barron auto
[Image: 1V8zK.jpg]

Congrats on hitting that Moon!