[Image: 38lDS2Y.png]
Registry http://registry.beckett.com/player-detai...pc_2286189
PC http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i49/se.../Suh%20PC/
RC - 35/37
Auto - 83/341
1/1- 11
**Banner made by jbel4331**

RE: Lions!! Lucky Dogs!
(03-13-2013, 02:53 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Appreciate it, BT!

Yeah, sorry it got off track there.

I just remember back to his rookie year when the Saints were SO balanced on offense ... I mean, the good news about his two years in Miami was that he showed he could be a feature back ... the even better news is, they don't need him to be a feature back, which saves him the wear and tear.

10 to 15 carries a game, 5-7 catches a game, perfect!
You can call me a troll and do your cute little BT crap all you want but when it comes down to it I think most people around here know who I am and what I'm about.
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(03-13-2013, 03:17 PM)biglump007 Wrote: You can call me a troll and do your cute little BT crap all you want but when it comes down to it I think most people around here know who I am and what I'm about.
Yeah, actually, some of them are PMing me and telling me not to sweat it ... "that's just how he is" ... stuff like that.

Thanks though.
(03-13-2013, 03:10 PM)sevans1979 Wrote: I am super excited about this! I can't wait until the season starts
Me neither ... told the wife today we need to re-new the Sunday ticket, we'll see how that goes. LOL

I thought it was awesome that Stafford showed up at the facility to welcome him and that Suh restructured his deal to help sign some new guys.

Plus ... we've got the No. 5 pick!

I'm telling you, we're not that far away, seriously ...

(03-13-2013, 02:58 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: This.

This is not "a conversation between two Reggie/Lions fans that are excited about the signing". This is a discussion board. It is for discussing opinions. That's sort of the point. If Pudge was going to get as butt-hurt as you seem to be about a difference of opinions, I doubt he would have started this thread.
I'm sorry you assume that I am butt hurt, I'm trying to figure out why two guys that contribute a lot are flaming each other. I'm also wondering why you are trying to flame me.

I'm all for discussion of both sides of a topic, just not name calling and general buffoonery.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

(03-13-2013, 03:08 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: Gotta Wonder... I do like Reggie and Being A Dolphins fan I am kinda sad to see him go.... But look at it this way.... why are the Phins letting him walk? besides money which we had plenty of I think its a durability issue.... 2 seasons carrying the whole load have to had taken a toll on a guy who should never have been an every down back. Are we really sold on Thomas and Miller? Don't think so....

Gotta be something else to it
Football contracts are just stupid. Look at Fitzpatrick ... signed for what, 5 years, 80 million just last year or the year before? Now he's cut?

The thing with Reggie is, I know there are better RBs out there (Peterson, Foster maybe, etc.)

And you are exactly right ... I don't think he's at his best as a 25-carry guy.

But for what the Lions do specifically, his skills are a perfect fit ... rushing and receiving, screen passes, dump-offs, etc. ... he will be a phenomenal asset for Stafford.

............back on topic please
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(03-13-2013, 03:44 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Yeah, actually, some of them are PMing me and telling me not to sweat it ... "that's just how he is" ... stuff like that.

Thanks though.

Me neither ... told the wife today we need to re-new the Sunday ticket, we'll see how that goes. LOL

I thought it was awesome that Stafford showed up at the facility to welcome him and that Suh restructured his deal to help sign some new guys.

Plus ... we've got the No. 5 pick!

I'm telling you, we're not that far away, seriously ...
Well I tell you this, anyone who wants to talk about me in a pm with you can feel free to pm me the same comments, if not I guess they don't have the sack to or your making it up. So feel free folks shoot me those pms, maybe I'm wrong and I'm not a respected member here, maybe you all want to disrespect me like this guy does.
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

Lol, sorry Gonzo, I wasn't referring to you. I was using your quote because I was agreeing with you.

Edit: +10 points for using "general buffoonery" in a sentence.

(03-13-2013, 04:47 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: Lol, sorry Gonzo, I wasn't referring to you. I was using your quote because I was agreeing with you.

Edit: +10 points for using "general buffoonery" in a sentence.
I apologize for my role in the general buffoonery, gentlemen.

That is a serious charge around here, second only to "shenanigans."

LOL

well, in the end the Vikings will win the division anyway, so none of this matters. Smile SKOL