`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream Cards

RE: Dream Cards
Not made yet: Michael Jordan/ Randy Moss dual auto LOL!!! My two all time favorite athletes & IMO the two greatest physically gifted athletes ever!

Already made, but can't afford... YET: a BGS 9 1984 Star Jordan XRC... I'm just 10 grand away hahahaha ... Hey I can dream! I won't settle for anything under a BGS 9 if I'm gonna spend thousands of dollars either way!

Gotta be a LeBron James auto in his Miami Heat uni.

I'm a HUGE LeBron fan, really been feeling the void for a couple of years now.

hologram cards...

signed message not just sig

card made out of gold lol

larry/magic dual sig/jsy
course only a dork would make this page ;

should be dream GIRL ya flamer nerd ;.

jk haha

(03-13-2013, 06:23 PM)freebird33 Wrote: hologram cards...

signed message not just sig

card made out of gold lol

larry/magic dual sig/jsy
course only a dork would make this page ;

should be dream GIRL ya flamer nerd ;.

jk haha
Hologram cards were big in the early 90s, so I wouldn't be surprised to see them make a comeback.
Panini made Gold Standard which does actually have cards made out of gold (but there are only 1 of each card made and they were all redemptions, so as not to make it easy to pack search based on weight).
There are actually quite a lot of Bird/Magic dual auto/jersey cards out there.
Not sure the name calling was needed, even if it was in jest. As for dream girls, I could have made a thread about that, but there are plenty of female collectors out there that might not appreciate seeing that thread on a card collecting website.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

I would love to see a Michael Olowokandi/Bill Walton auto/patch they both played Center for Clippers and for Boston.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(03-12-2013, 06:01 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Thanks man. I could save for them but i still couldn't justify spending that kind of money on one card. The most i have spent on one card is 225 and i still feel guilty ha ha!
I hear ya. There was a PSA 10 Lebron sweet shot auto listed recently for $325 BIN or BO. Figured I could get it for $250-$300, but couldn't get myself to make the offer. There are alot of cards I can buy with $300.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

I am waiting for the first Lebron chewed fingernail card.
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

I'd like a Wilkins/Bird dual auto with images from their famous Game 7 in Boston. I have a triple auto and a quad auto with Wilkins/Bird, but it comes with Magic and Isiah... which is fine, I'd just like a dual.

I'd also like to have a D.Wilkins / K.Willis dual auto as well as a D.Wilkins / M.Blaylock... but other than that, most cards I would want to be made have already been made (Nique/MJ, Nique/Dr J, Nique/Spud, Nique/Vince, Nique/J.Smith).

[Image: main2.gif]

Dominique Wilkins Beckett Super Collector
http://www.hobbydisplay.com/rdleifriaf

Sprewell and MJ auto patch would be something i would like to see!
Or a MJ, A.I ,Sprewell triple auto would be even better!
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]