Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Shipping to Canada

Shipping to Canada
Hello Beckett community,
I need the help of an American menber who would be interested in purchasing an item of ebay for me and mail it to me in Canada. The seller does not ship to Canada and I can not contact him to let him know that I am willing to pay the extra postage.
I will pay through paypal full amount plus s/h. I will aso throw in a few cards of my choice to the person who helps me out with this problem.
I only need 21 cards to complete this set and this is one of them. In other words I would really like to get this card, within reason. There is six days left in auction, and starting price is nine dollars.
If your interested in helping me out pm me and we can work out the details. Thank you in advance.

Rick

RE: Shipping to Canada
What is the card? What is the listing?

I'm in if you need help, I do this on other forums too, when it's possible.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

(03-12-2013, 01:35 PM)bruinsfan08 Wrote: I'm in if you need help, I do this on other forums too, when it's possible.
Thank alot Chris, I will let you know

Rick
Don't if I am Allowed to post this, but here is what I want.
98/99 Dynagon Ice Luc Robitaille Platinum Blue 15/67
item # 281077084366

Rick

What do these cards normally sell for?

I will bid on this card for you. However, when I win, you will pay me with Pay-Pal first, and then I will in turn pay the seller? Is this correct?

(03-12-2013, 02:25 PM)bguzowski16 Wrote: What do these cards normally sell for?

I will bid on this card for you. However, when I win, you will pay me with Pay-Pal first, and then I will in turn pay the seller? Is this correct?
I cannot see this card going over 20 unless a Luc collector really needs it. You are correct, once it is over and you win I will send you the cost + their s/h to you. Once you get the card I will send you your s/h cost to me. Once I get the card I will send you your bonus with the return address on the envelope.

Ok sounds good. I will bid on this card, so nobody else here bid. How much are you willing to bid on this card? What is your max bid?
JUST WANT EVERYONE ELSE TO KNOW THAT I WILL BE BIDDING ON THIS CARD

I DON'T WANT TO CREATE A BIDDING WAR AMONGST FRIENDS DRIVING THE PRICE UP ON EACH OTHER

(03-12-2013, 07:55 PM)bguzowski16 Wrote: Ok sounds good. I will bid on this card, so nobody else here bid. How much are you willing to bid on this card? What is your max bid?

I DON'T WANT TO CREATE A BIDDING WAR AMONGST FRIENDS DRIVING THE PRICE UP ON EACH OTHER
$22.22 for the card + $2.75 s/h = $24.97

(03-12-2013, 07:55 PM)bguzowski16 Wrote: Ok sounds good. I will bid on this card, so nobody else here bid. How much are you willing to bid on this card? What is your max bid?

Did you win it? There was only one bid. If you won please send me your PP address so I can pay you. Also let me know who or what kind of cards you collect so I might be able to give you something you need. And thank you very much.

Rick

I NEED CLOSURE ON THIS!
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com