`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to pay for postage online??

RE: How to pay for postage online??
Paypal shipping is better than stamps.com.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

I just used both yesterday and the stamps.com was about 30 cents cheaper. It just sucks having to download their app to use the service.
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

(03-12-2013, 09:51 AM)kfeldman Wrote: I just used both yesterday and the stamps.com was about 30 cents cheaper. It just sucks having to download their app to use the service.
SO it is $1.39 for 3 oz padded envelope and DC? That is significant...

I just checked its $1.32 for a 3 oz bubble mailer but there is a monthly fee. I just signed up for a free month and they gave me $5 in free postage. Its $15 a month so I think I'll cancel after that.
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
3. Mike Trout Auto

(03-12-2013, 05:06 PM)kfeldman Wrote: I just checked its $1.32 for a 3 oz bubble mailer but there is a monthly fee. I just signed up for a free month and they gave me $5 in free postage. Its $15 a month so I think I'll cancel after that.
DC included??? This is important...because it is a lot at PO and free at PayPal

(03-13-2013, 05:26 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: DC included??? This is important...because it is a lot at PO and free at PayPal
Yeah DC included. Its nice with the DC because they can email with status updates for shipping. The $15 a month is too much for me but for those who ship a lot I'm sure they can save some money and time with it. When my free month is up I'll prob just use paypal.

Top Wants
3. Mike Trout Auto

OK..doing the math on this.
$15 per month and I can save $0.30 on each package of padded envelopes, 3 OZ and DC..
I need to send 50 packaged a month to break even at $15..
A free month would be great, if there is no minimum required afterwards..

I do not think I do 50 packages a month..probably more like 35 so...

I guess PayPal is still ok for now...