`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuff in my attic

Stuff in my attic
I went up in my attic looking for a book. I opened an old box of tax returns and found...

A bunch of junk wax! 1991 Topps and 1991 Upper Deck mostly still in the boxes. I am going through them and taking out all the Ripkens, Griffeys, etc.

There were some unopened little boxes of 1988 Fleer Stars that I guess I bought at Cumberland Farms for $1.99.

Before I throw the rest out does anyone care about anything from these sets? There are a few of the Topps micros in there too.

There were a few decent finds not in the above boxes. The highlights:

2 1989 Donruss Griffey Jr.
1 1983 Cal Ripken
1 1977 Yastrzemski
1 1980 Ozzie Smith
1 1984 Darryl Strawberry
1 1976 Yastrzemski
1 1988 Fleer Mark Grace

The above cards are in brand new condition. They were still in the toploaders I put them in a long time ago.

It was fun to see my collection suspended in time in 1991; coincidentally the year my first child was born.

Thanks for letting me share.

For those of you waiting for me to attend to pending trades I will be doing that tonight.

Kim

Looking for numbered inserts of Manny, Nomar, Pedro and Mo Vaughn (Thanks jbel4331)
[Image: aOHTlGK.png]

RE: Stuff in my attic
I need 5 cards from the 91 Topps to finish off my set. I need #'s 111, 217, 444, 503 and 752.
Kepler

(03-10-2013, 05:38 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: I need 5 cards from the 91 Topps to finish off my set. I need #'s 111, 217, 444, 503 and 752.
PM me your address. If I have them I'll send them to you. I will let you know by the end of the day tomorrow.
Looking for numbered inserts of Manny, Nomar, Pedro and Mo Vaughn (Thanks jbel4331)

Thanks, man. I'll PM you my address.
Kepler

1991 should have Chipper Jones RCs, check for those as well.
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]

There were a couple Chippers and David Justice All-star rookies.

I'm missing a couple of 1991 UDs as well, I'll have to check for the numbers tho in the next day or two
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

Are you looking to trade one of the Griffeys, the Strawberyy, and the 1983 Cal ripken? Pm me i'm interested in them!
Always looking for Ken Griffey Jr, and Randy Johnson Rookies. Check my org for trades!

[Image: 9kx9BTZ.png]

Do not trade with: SFssft1911

Nice RC finds, always cool to see a time capsule of your collection.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!