`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need advice on this Yadier Molina

Need advice on this Yadier Molina
I'am sure what to do, there is no blue holo-foil version of this card. Should I try contact them and get it fixed or leave it. Thanks, Ethan

[Image: CCI03042013_0000.jpg]
[Image: RrDSQvU.png]

RE: Need advice on this Yadier Molina
I'm not familiar with the set so hopefully I'm not saying anything too stupidly wrong lol

I was looking around some and can't find too many images of others, but when I searched the Beckett database I see four Holofoils with different print runs. From what I saw in the few images I found each print run used a different color.

I'm assuming the card is numbered on the back? I wouldn't worry about the labelling on the PSA slab personally as the print run on the back of the card would make it clear as to what card it is to any prospective buyer/trader.

Now if it's for your PC and you want it labelled Holfoil 10 or Holofoil 50 or whatever print run it is, then sure contact them and get it the way you want it Smile

Thanks, for the advice.. Yeah Its a PC item, and its numbered to 25. It should have been lablel Holofoil /25 instead of blue holofoil. I just didnt know if it would hurt anything. Thanks, Ethan

I heard you got my Suppans last nite lol. Check out my newest addition picked it up off of a very nice guy.
it is my new sig

ps can I have that Molina
Looking for Cardinal Autos, Kaleb Cowart, Sweet Spot Autos

http://s835.photobucket.com/albums/zz276/RANDYK72/

[Image: 004-1.jpg]

Yeah I did, sorry.. Sweet card!!!!!!

Ps sorry yadier is staying with me. Lol