`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini Question..

Panini Question..
I have recently purchased a 2011 Panini Limited Cuts box and a 2011 Panini Limited Baseball Hobby box.. I'm waiting on them to arrive in the mail. Because i have never heard of this brand before, I feel i may me taking a risk. What is everyone's input on the Panini sets?

RE: Panini Question..
Unlicensed for baseball, so not worth as much. With these boxes you could get a big hit or a prospect you never heard of. It is a risk, but I think it is worth taking as there can be some sick hits in both.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

awesome.. I purchased these at a clearance price so i was pretty happy. Im pretty excited now.

At clearance price, the risk is definitely minimized.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

the USA patch all the way to the right is a limited patch. They are my favorite patches ever, but the USA stuff is the only stuff i like from it so i never bought any boxes myself. but at clearance prices theres always a chance at an insane hit. good luck! Smile

[Image: pcpatches.jpg]
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

(03-05-2013, 08:50 PM)kcmabe123 Wrote: I have recently purchased a 2011 Panini Limited Cuts box and a 2011 Panini Limited Baseball Hobby box.. I'm waiting on them to arrive in the mail. Because i have never heard of this brand before, I feel i may me taking a risk. What is everyone's input on the Panini sets?

Panini was more famous for making sticker albums mostly soccer and now they make baseball as well
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s