`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this legit?

Is this legit?
I have this offer on ebay, but I'm nervous because I can not find this card listed and I am concerned it is a fake. It says it is numbered to 75 but I can't find an 06 buyback auto #'d to 75. Can anyone help me out.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/06-Bowman-Origin...CO:US:1123
[Image: Jones%20Kershaw_zpswfyrmlav.jpg]

RE: Is this legit?
I would pass on that card. Too much risk and I think the seller knows it at that price. He just wants to get rid of the card quick.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

That's what i'm thinking. I would really like to add a Pujols auto but this just doesn't feel right. Thanks.

imo FAKE! here's why:

1. don't see it in beckett. there are some pujols buybacks, but none #/75
2. Auto looks fake to me
3. auto ink in blue and hand-numbered in black. from what i've seen they're always the same ink cause they do them they same time they sign em.

you should humor us all and ask him to provide a pic of the back of the card in which he claims theres a "topps hologram on back for authenticity and is encased by topps."
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

He's sold quite a few that have the same case, signature in blue, and numbered in black. Too sketchy for me.
[Image: banner8_zpsd1d99d0d.jpg]

Collecting Brandon Beachy, Kris Medlen, Mike Minor, Julio Teheran, Andrelton Simmons and Vintage Atlanta Braves

I am apparently in the wrong line of work.
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

I don't think the sticker sealing the case is a Topps one. I wouldn't touch it.

Auto doesn't look very good. Close but no cigar
no org, please do not send trade requests

Fake.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Here's the back. Sorry it is so tiny, I couldn't figure out how to make it bigger. When I click on it in my ebay messages the picture gets much bigger but I couldn't figure out how to copy that image. Anyway it has a sticker at the top that says 2006 bowman originals, and 2 stickers at the bottom. 1 says certified autograph issue, and the other appears to be a topps hologram. I still don't think I can buy without more info. Thanks everyone for your opinions.
[Image: Pujolsback_zps7b8d0a08.jpg]