`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
3 boxes of Magic Blaster duds

RE: 3 boxes of Magic Blaster duds
I bought 7 blasters total from different walmarts, the first 4 all had autos, and all came from the same store. Then I went to another walmart and bought what they had (3 boxes)..so my last 3 had no autos and came from the other walmart I visited. Then I purchased 1 hobby box and well obviously that didn't have anything. After I pulled the Kaepernick auto and the David Wilson auto #/100 I should have just stopped buying them, and I have =).. Sorry your luck wasn't so great.
I'm a teacher so I may be slow at responding to trades during the week, if you don't like that please don't send me a trade offer... THANKS

I pulled 2 Ryan Mallett Autos and a Janoris Jenkins Auto from 3 Blaster Boxes. I have an RGIII Rookie Enchanment as well. That being said, I am probably done with Magic as well.

I like the way the Magic cards look, but after getting two hobby boxes and 5 blasters (first two had autos, next three no autos) and not a lot of sucess I am probably not getting anymore. I've had absolutely no luck with Contenders either getting one dud hobby box and three dud blasters with non-short print scrub autographs so I am definitely done with those.

You tell your friend I need that ingram auto haha
[Image: 1V8zK.jpg]

got a blaster and pulled a RG3 Enchantment and a Dexter McCluster Auto
[Image: Desertfox24.gif]

Collecting Ed "Too Tall" Jones and Dallas Cowboys!
Also collecting: Dez Bryant, Keke Coutee, Jorvorskie Lane, Ken Houston and Reggie McNeal

http://s1339.beta.photobucket.com/user/D...1/library/

Ouch sorry
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK