`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Autograph question

Autograph question
so found out that a 3 day show at the end of April here in Cincinnati is going to have johnny bench signing at it. my question is i am thinking about having him sign is 68 rookie card what is everyone's thoughts on this? just curious as weather this will hurt the value of the card?
[Image: QcoDMBq.png]

RE: Autograph question
I think it's cool to have rc signed I wouldn't think it would hurt the value but no pro
[Image: 6C3028DA-222D-46AB-98B7-BD7D0829F4B5-819...1b74d5.jpg]

Don't know what it would do to the value, but I personally would like a signed Bench rookie.
It does no good to get on the right track if you are headed in the wrong direction.
[img]http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af111/baseballmason1958/st_louis_ca
rdinals_towel-1.jpg[/img]

personally i like the rookie by itself. what i have done is print a picture (usually 5x7 but whatever size floats your boat) of the rookie card and have him sign that. i think it looks better, the auto is bigger and more clear also you can frame it.

i don't think it would look good to have his 68 rookie card auto'd because the card was never meant to be auto'd. i would just leave it as is. people will be like, 'oh, u signed that yourself' if you want a baseball card of bench, there's a bunch of cards that came out within the last year that have his auto. i would just take a picture/bat/jersey/ball and have him sign that.
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

I'd take a ball or photo. The auto on the card would decrease value, but it's just for you, so who cares?
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!