`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally decided on a new pc!!!

Finally decided on a new pc!!!
My David Robinson pc is to the point that most of what I need is either rare and hard to find or buried so deep in people's closets that they don't even know they have it. (I'm up to 1602 different cards and over 7000 total).

I live in Memphis and am a huge Griz fan, but with their history of trading off their good players...I've always been scared to collect any one player. Now that they traded Rudy Gay, I believe I'm safe for a little while. I've decided to start a Marc Gasol pc. The way Memphis has embraced him and with him getting better and better every year (I personally think he is better than his brother), I don't think he's going anywhere.

Anyways, I only have a handful of his cards right now so I'm looking for everything from base to autos. Let me know what you have or send me open trade offers!!!

RE: Finally decided on a new pc!!!
Hey bud , I lived In Vancouver where the Grizz started. I have 2 cards from that starting year. Both GU in my org. One is of Rahim, the other is of BIG COUNTRY REEVES...lol... No Grizz collector should be without them! Take a look, or PM me if interested.
~cheerz~
Fx
[Image: coollogo_com-27107460_zps7a545244.gif]
[Image: d27e1c78-63c2-44e0-8315-da67d5fa420c_zps10136b00.jpg]