`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to build Master Sets Bowman Platinum, Chrome

Looking to build Master Sets Bowman Platinum, Chrome
Hi I am trying to build Master sets Of Bowman, Bowman Chrome Vet Prospects all Bowman Chrome, and Platinum. Topps Chrome and I also have Tons of Elite!!
2011 and 2012 are most I have.

Most of my needs are marked. and Most of what I have marked for trade is extra.

I hoping to find someone who is building Master Sets as well. Makes it easier to trade for fair value.
I know a lot of people would love to trade 250 $1. set fillers. For one of my Bryce Harper Autos.........But yah that is NOT gonna happen...lol

But I am willing to trade = value. Some cards I am willing to trade down. or if you want some common auto for some of your common ser. I am flexable! If you have any of the Harper Parrlers I need Im willing to trade = in Auto or what ever you want?

I have 1000's of cards marked in org. 100's of Autos, Ser, and yes Tons of set fillers. I buy 5-15 hobby boxes of Products I like. I have most of them entered and marked for trade.

Well if interested please click what you want and I will try and find what I need. See what we can work out.

With the price of shipping looking to make deals over $20. book range

RE: Looking to build Master Sets Bowman Platinum, Chrome
Open offer sent.

Open Offer sent.
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

I look for other things in base cards for base cards. I dont trade auto for a bunch of base unless its way in your favor. If you are good for that see if I have anything I have that you need.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

I have a bunch of Platinum and chrome from 2012 that I haven't listed yet. I'll work on getting them in there and send you an offer.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

I have tons on Bowman Chrome and Topps Chrome that I still need to add to my ORG for trade. As well as lots of Bowman Platinum that is already added. Can you send me the list of cards you need? I am sure I prob have all of them that you need. I am looking to finish my 2012 Bowman Chrome Draft sets if you have any?

got some random of both, feel free to check me.
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile