`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So which prospects...

So which prospects...
make the big club? Castellanos is looking pretty good. Your thoughts?

RE: So which prospects...
Castellanos does look good but I'm pretty sure he will start in toledo this year. The Tigers just have to many options for left field and I see no reason to have him up to ride the bench. It'll be better to have him spend one more year in the minors where he will get consistent playing time.

Its seems like all the big prospects are doing well so far....Rendon looks like a beast so far, Jackie Bradley looks solid as well. Castellanos prob won't be on the opening day roster but prob will get called up in July. I am looking for one of the Yankees prospects to get a chance with Granderson going down.

(02-26-2013, 12:36 AM)piyn Wrote: Castellanos does look good but I'm pretty sure he will start in toledo this year. The Tigers just have to many options for left field and I see no reason to have him up to ride the bench. It'll be better to have him spend one more year in the minors where he will get consistent playing time.
During the spring training game yesterday they said he would be the starting left fielder for 2013.

Billy Hamilton and Wil Meyers will make the big show this year I think.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

I dont know much about others teams prospects/farm systems. Of the phillies I think none will make the opening day roster maybe except domonic brown if he can still be considered a prospect.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

I don't know if he's necessarily considered a prospect anymore, but I get the feeling Trevor Bauer will start in AAA for the Tribe, and be called up by late May/early June if he starts hot. Francisco Lindor is still at least another year away from at least seeing some action in my mind.
[Image: indians_zps82881612.jpg]

- Jason Kipnis super collector
- Cleveland Indians Autos/Relics/Inserts/Parallels and Base Sets
- Superstar and HOF autos/relics

Kyle Gibson has only pitched once - 2 IP, 2 H, 2 Ks (I believe) - and because of how awful the Twins starters are, he's got a good shot to make the trip north. It might be as a reliever at first and then into the rotation later in the year to save innings in his first full year off of TJ.
Kepler

im trying to watch at least one game every day so far stand outs,
Castellanos for the tigers and garcia if he's considered a prospect still
Asche for the Phils.
Ryan Goins Jays
JR Murphy Yanks.

Those are the impressive guys so far.
www.northerncards.net
Bowman Set Collector
Blue Jays Guy
Supercollecting Jorge Saez and Jose Berrios

it's hard to say now days as teams like to keep players in the minors the maximum amount of time possible to save on service time.

Obviously Profar is making the big league team , Didi Gregorius , Jose Fernandez, and maybe Gary Brown.

Other than that I don't see a lot of these much talked about prospects making the jump right into the fire out of spring training. Most will see late season call up's and maybe have a shot next spring training.