`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hey guys/gals! OT...

RE: Hey guys/gals! OT...
(02-25-2013, 11:46 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: I don't believe I have seen that, I have Season 1 & 2 of Spartacus Blood & Sand, was the Prequel on Starz also? The Season 2 I have starts off after they have killed Batiatus. But I looked up the one your talking about on IMDB, I have definitely not seen that.
I haven't seen it either, but I guess it was back when Oenomaus was still a gladiator. He was the guy who was responsible for training the new gladiators in season 1. You know I have it on blu-ray. I need to watch it. Just 6 episodes.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

Finding Bigfoot and Swamp Pawn and BBT
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

I forgot to add Big Bang Theory and Rules of Engagement. You can see what type of person I am as nothing I watch is really serious. LOL
[Image: Clintsbanner_zpsfba4b9ea.jpg]/IMG]

I am hooked on a show called The Following. Very suspensful and lots of twists and turns. It is only on episode 6 of the first season but I find that I cannot wait until Monday to watch the next episode!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

The League. That show is hilarious
(02-25-2013, 10:21 PM)hof collector 15 Wrote: I don't watch a lot of shows like what you guys like. For me I look no further then Impractical Jokers. Seriously the funniest show on tv! After that it's Arrow since I'm in to comics too.
My girlfriend put me on to that show. Yes it is the funniest show on tv for sure!

(02-26-2013, 02:15 AM)briankort Wrote: I haven't seen it either, but I guess it was back when Oenomaus was still a gladiator. He was the guy who was responsible for training the new gladiators in season 1. You know I have it on blu-ray. I need to watch it. Just 6 episodes.
Yeah. After season one was done they came out with an abbreviated season on Starz that was a prequel. As Brian noted it was a filler to buy time due to Andy Whitfield's cancer. Technically Vengeance is classified as season 2. After his passing they re-evaluated and continued the series. The current season (I believe season 4) will be the last. I still like it, but it will never be as good as the first season.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

Anything is better than T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle...lol