IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
OT: My 21st Birthday is tomorrow

RE: OT: My 21st Birthday is tomorrow
1) go buy alcohol in store legally
2) go to bar and get shots
3) If drunk, don't drink/drive. Find a safe way home!
4) don't get tattoo'd and wake up going wtf! Lol
5) enjoy the fun man!
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

Thanks all and yeah I try to carry myself well.

Its surprises most people who call the shop for info and im able to tell them everything they need to know.

I bet I dont even get carded tomorrow...I havent for the past three years lol. A full beard really does the trick.

Suck im the oldest of my core group of friends though so they really cant go out with me.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

I say we go and get him poop faced drunk and have him sell us boxes at discounted rates
Photobucket

Happy bday! Wait....your younger than me?! Aren't you the one that said you had a warehouse?????
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

(02-25-2013, 01:14 AM)Socrkd55 Wrote: Happy bday! Wait....your younger than me?! Aren't you the one that said you had a warehouse?????
Hard work goes a long way man! And doesnt hurt that my dad owns a shop. I go buy deal every single day though.

I would kill for the chance to have a shop lol.
have fun on your bday tho. For my 21st I shotgunned a tall boy right at midnight with my brother and a group of friends, bought myself a 30 rack of busch light (ive since dropped that bad habit and started drinking real men's beer lol) and then that night my friends took me to every bar within 10 miles of my house. I don't remember a thing, I only know what happened from stories and pictures.
Be safe but live it up, it only happens once! (I refuse to use the term "yolo" lol)
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

Haha yeah its pretty sweet. Literally been in the shop sinc eI could walk thats why I know so much about the hobby. I have already started the events of my 21st with a similar start as to yours. I am for sure staying up the whole 24 hours. The only time im able to go out is when my Gf get out of class. Im not stupid enough to drive. Will be going to dinner where ill probably have a few more drinks then having some people over my place afterwards.

Happy birthday man! Hope you have a blast!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(02-25-2013, 02:58 AM)branesergen Wrote: Happy birthday man! Hope you have a blast!
Thanks brane! Should be a good one! I hope

Happy birthday, Chad! Hope all your Keary Colbert dreams come true!
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)