`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need opinions from Yzerman collectors or someone who has worthpoint!

Need opinions from Yzerman collectors or someone who has worthpoint!
2000-01 SPX Winning Materials Autographs.

This card is pretty rare and I have not seen one sell in a long time. I have a customer asking its value. I told him its books $250 but since its so old it may sell for far more than book. If anyone can help me out its much appreciated!

[Image: Scan_Pic0008-1_zps61608a0f.jpg]
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: Need opinions from Yzerman collectors or someone who has worthpoint!
Both top corners are showing white, should be able to pull 150-185 which is very good in this market.
That's if your customer isn't to picky with conditional value.

Depends, but I would say at least $150, maybe even up to $300+. There are a couple of heavy Yzerman hitters out there right now who are throwing some big gobs of cash at anything they don't have. I haven't seen on of those up on feebay in a year or two, so I can't give you an idea of what it last sold for, but I don't think you would be at all disappointed if you decide to go that route. You definitely are not out of line asking near full book for it, imo. I believe there's a set builder going for those as well and I can't recall that they had that one either, so another possible person in the mix.

Awesome card, btw! One I wish I had the resources for to put into my collection!
[Image: 00PandPSigpiece2_2424.jpg]

Collecting: Travis Fryman, Champ Bailey, Steve
Largent, Steve Yzerman, Brian Holzinger, Mike Johnson and Jordan Sigalet.

GREAT CARD OF A HALL OF FAMER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys, I just want to make sure since I know later 90's/Early 2000's low numbered stuff sometimes sells for 3x book. I didnt want to sell it for 200-250 and find out later its worth $600. The card is amazing I wish I could keep it
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS