Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Question about a card I pulled.
02-20-2013, 03:55 AM
Question about a card I pulled.
I am not going to spend the time to upload the picture of the card but there is a guy selling an Ernie Els Glove/Tag #2/2 from the SP Game-Used Golf set. He is asking $800 OBO.

Obviously that card isn't going to pull close to that much.

However, I own #1/2. Do you think if I made an offer of around $75 and got it and relisted them both on eBay in the same auction that I could pull $200 even?

Just a question as I would own both cards.

Collect Barry Sanders, Calvin Johnson, and Matthew Stafford cards of all kinds. Also any other Lions rookies autographs. Love my golf as well!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2013, 07:48 PM
RE: Question about a card I pulled.
I'd love to actually see a picture to give you an answer. If the design is crap, the auto is terrible, the "patch" is unremarkable - then I would guess not.

However - if it's popping, I'd suggest the other. It doesn't take much to post a picture if you have a smart phone - just download the photobucket app or something similar.

[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]
02-25-2013, 06:39 AM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2013 06:40 AM by drightsell.)
RE: Question about a card I pulled.
I sold him my copy #1 of 2. I would rather have the money than the card.

Here is a copy of mine, though. It's a laundry tag and glove card.

https://twitter.com/rightsell/status/305039110538682369/photo/1

Collect Barry Sanders, Calvin Johnson, and Matthew Stafford cards of all kinds. Also any other Lions rookies autographs. Love my golf as well!