Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another mega-mini mailday, pics...

Another mega-mini mailday, pics...
Just got a huge lot of mini's in, can't wait to dig and get them sorted Smile
2000+ mini's for an amazing deal ($50 shipped) from a guy I met thru eBay. Alot of these will be FT once I get them in my Org which will obviously keep me busy all night and into tomorrow, adding them to my website also is pretty darn time consuming. I'll be adding a few scans to this as well when I pull out some of the rarer things that are in these piles. Enjoy!
[Image: DSCN0217_zpseb5aa38a.jpg]
[Image: DSCN0216_zpsc68324da.jpg]

A couple notable 2012 A&G's
Trout's a NNO for my set Smile
[Image: Scan4_zpsdf8b0c4a.jpg]
Some 2011's GQ's
[Image: Scan5_zps49d02f47.jpg]
The 2 variations are from a trade for my set and NFT, a Sepia Reese and bunch of black borders (very tough to find and these are mostly beat to crap as they were jammed in the side of the box Sad )
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

RE: Another mega-mini mailday, pics...
Holy Mini Mail Day! Man I would love to come home to that! Good luck sorting those!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

thats a lot of minis !!have fun

Its a mini grail lol!!! awesome
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Very cool. Good for you. And what are you doing with that wine and the cat???
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

(02-19-2013, 05:55 PM)cweiland Wrote: Very cool. Good for you. And what are you doing with that wine and the cat???
The normal things you'd do with wine Smile and the cat is a replica of my dear departed Buddy, he's my good luck charm!

So, are you back to trading on the site again or just buying? Did you decide to purchase the OPG again or are you just going to gauge the pricing with trades? My 2012 mini sets are still lacking a bunch of cards and I was going to abandon my 2012 gypsy queen mini sets as well if you want them. I think I may just stick with ginter only.

Great score just with the trout!! Cant wait to see what else you get. Ginter has all sorts of surprises.

Like these. Keep me in mind if you get any from these sets

2008 Ancient Icons
2011 Fortunes
2011 Beards
2007 Snakes
2012 Hats

Id be willing to buy if necessary.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

(02-19-2013, 07:32 PM)toddaray Wrote: Great score just with the trout!! Cant wait to see what else you get. Ginter has all sorts of surprises.

Like these. Keep me in mind if you get any from these sets

2008 Ancient Icons
2011 Fortunes
2011 Beards
2007 Snakes
2012 Hats

Id be willing to buy if necessary.
I have some Icons, have to add #10 that was in this lot, and there is a Beard also but not yet added, I believe it was The Darwin. I'll PM you when I have that stuff added.
(02-19-2013, 07:32 PM)david campos Wrote: So, are you back to trading on the site again or just buying? Did you decide to purchase the OPG again or are you just going to gauge the pricing with trades? My 2012 mini sets are still lacking a bunch of cards and I was going to abandon my 2012 gypsy queen mini sets as well if you want them. I think I may just stick with ginter only.
David,
I am trading again (the frustration level is lower now Smile )
I have the OPG for some time still, I had it set on auto-renew on the yearly basis so I kinda had no choice once it renewed itself! If you want to dump the GQ, I'd be happy to trade for them

Really nice. I will be interested in Clayton Kershaw and Ryan Zimmerman. Let me know if you get any.