`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent Maildays: Bill Russell Exquisite, Jordan/LeBron Dual Auto, Kobe, West, etc.

RE: Recent Maildays: Bill Russell Exquisite, Jordan/LeBron Dual Auto, Kobe, West, etc.
Love the pickups! Definitely good last grabs if you gonna start slowing down (Good luck with that lol I know it is easier said than done). Is the Russell supposed to have a piece from a RC year jersey?
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

RE: Recent Maildays: Bill Russell Exquisite, Jordan/LeBron Dual Auto, Kobe, West, etc.
Great stuff as always Will. Definitely some sick pickups.
[Image: Clintsbanner_zpsfba4b9ea.jpg]/IMG]

Very nice mj mate, if you ever want to sell it keep me in mind

90's mj collector 9.5's or better, also collecting Chris Paul patches and autos

(02-19-2013, 09:32 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Love the pickups! Definitely good last grabs if you gonna start slowing down (Good luck with that lol I know it is easier said than done). Is the Russell supposed to have a piece from a RC year jersey?
No, I don't think so (although its possible I guess).

The Flashbacks are modelled on the 2003-04 Exquisite Rookie Patch Auto design, i.e. the first year Exquisite rookie card featuring LeBron James.

They feature the superstars of the major sports and sell for big bucks. The Jordan sells for around $20,000 to $30,000.