`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My case break results (No scans)

RE: My case break results (No scans)
Have you sold the Manning already?? It was on the bay on the 14th from Alabama then again on the 17th from Ohio Sad Would love to track it down if the person you sold it to is actually trying to sell it again.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Looks like a good case to me. Luck RC and a Peyton Championship are pretty killer! What's not impressive about it?
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

How are you not impressed with the Manning Championship 1/1....I dont even own a single 1/1 or printing plate of any scrub....and Yeah harnish might not be big now but it only takes a few years and bam kaepernick status....
[Image: PeytonVolsBannerAbsoluteFinal.png]

http://s1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528...Garretson/
Peyton Manning, Zac Dysert, and UT Vols

Well, if you're not impressed, then you're a hard person to please.
You may not have made all your money back on the case (half if you're lucky)...but still, unless you pull huge, that's the best you can hope for with a whole case.
Congrats!

Raiders please...lol
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Wow....I would be very content if I had a case break go that well...Congrats! Did you get your case at your LCS or online(D & A/Blowout)? I want to buy a case this year and I wish I knew which one has been getting better hits for everyone(such as yourself)....Any input would be appreciated.

id say thats well worth the case.. nice hits
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.