`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paypal shipping - weight /label question

Paypal shipping - weight /label question
What is the weight of a small bubble mailer with one card in top loader/ team bag - Trying to ship with PP for the first time.

Once I put that in, I can add DC, print out a page label and tape it to bubble mailer, correct? Thanks for any help

RE: Paypal shipping - weight /label question
If it's just 1 card in a top loader it weighs .7 oz so just choose 1 oz. It will cost $1.69. DC should be free,just print out the label and tape it to the front of the mailer, seal it up and ship it out
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

Great, thanks!

(02-15-2013, 07:58 AM)spmgeaux Wrote: What is the weight of a small bubble mailer with one card in top loader/ team bag - Trying to ship with PP for the first time.

Once I put that in, I can add DC, print out a page label and tape it to bubble mailer, correct? Thanks for any help
You really need to get a small digital scale. They don't cost very much and the money you will save by using Paypal shipping will pay for it in no time.

Ray

also, just use 3 ounces. 1-3 ounces all cost 1.69 with paypal shipping, so just in case, with 1 card, always use 3 ounces

(02-15-2013, 09:14 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: also, just use 3 ounces. 1-3 ounces all cost 1.69 with paypal shipping, so just in case, with 1 card, always use 3 ounces
+1

Ditto
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

(02-15-2013, 09:14 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: also, just use 3 ounces. 1-3 ounces all cost 1.69 with paypal shipping, so just in case, with 1 card, always use 3 ounces
I agree with this point. I don't do any less than 3 ounces since 1 ounce to 3 ounces is the same amount. It gives you a little cushion if you are over.

Yes, always use 3 oz..it is good for 3-4 cards in top loaders with 000 bubble mailer..however, you do need to get a scale..
You do not want it to come back for postage because it is 5 oz..remember even a fraction of an oz is the next full oz (3.1 oz = 4 oz)

Digital scales can be had on the bay for under $5.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

(02-15-2013, 04:04 PM)cptnemo66 Wrote: Digital scales can be had on the bay for under $5.
And they will pay for themselves in no time.

Ray