`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valentines' Day done right

Valentines' Day done right
My wife and I are a little under the weather tonight so we are going to be staying in tonight, while so many people are out on dates. I have already watched Bull Durham and now on one of the movie channels is Field of Dreams. I can't picture a better way to spend Valentine's Day than watching baseball movies and spend the night in with my wife.

RE: Valentines' Day done right
I approve. ::long distance high five::
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

I watched the most romantic movie ever tonight... Gremlins!
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Boom chicken brown cow

Gotta love baseball movies! I can't count how many times I've watched Angels in the Outfield, Little Big League and Rookie of the Year.

(02-15-2013, 12:53 AM)Haze28 Wrote: I watched the most romantic movie ever tonight... Gremlins!
dude! I watched gremlins 2 today. That movie is insanely 90's.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

Great way to spend Valentine's Day (well, being under the weather isn't ideal, but some alone time with the ones we love makes that bearable) Hope you both enjoyed the movies!
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(02-15-2013, 12:53 AM)Haze28 Wrote: I watched the most romantic movie ever tonight... Gremlins!
we watched "Cabin in the Woods"
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

My wife worked so I just sat at home and played some black ops 2 online with all the other Lonely hearts lol
(02-15-2013, 02:52 AM)wendelclark Wrote: Gotta love baseball movies! I can't count how many times I've watched Angels in the Outfield, Little Big League and Rookie of the Year.
I just bought the sandlot at target if watcher it about a hundred times already
[Image: 6C3028DA-222D-46AB-98B7-BD7D0829F4B5-819...1b74d5.jpg]

We never go out on Valentine's Day. We always cook dinner together and stay in and watch movies or play board/card games. It's so much more fun (and cheap) that way. Plus, we're not having to battle the crowd over a rubbery piece of steak and a cheap/overpriced bottle of wine

We just watched Rookie of the Year this week. I love that I have a wife that likes baseball as much as I do. She helps with cards (pulls/puts them in pages, top loaders, etc. and prices them with me). However, she does get part of the profit from shows, sales, etc.