`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
National Treasures Baseball

National Treasures Baseball
Sooo - not a topps set, but what wondering what opinions people have of this product that is set to release what, next week? I think? I know its a higher end product, but I was thinking of maybe trying a box ...but want to see what kind of thoughts (if any) you guys might provide first. Thanks!

RE: National Treasures Baseball
It depends on who you ask. It won't be licensed by MLB because it isn't a Topps brand so trade/sale value may not be as high and less people may be looking for it. I don't trade for or buy anything that isn't licensed by MLB, but that is my preference. If you are interested in it, try it out.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I looked at the sell sheet and it looks pretty nice. Just wish it was licensed.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

Oh yeah - I definitely know/understand the license issue with the set... And that is why I am torn - resell value, etc I don't really care about, as I actually have never sold a card I have owned. Like I said - just wondering about opinions on the set.

Looks nice to me. I would buy a box, but can't afford it.
[Image: youkjumbosig_zps780de657.png]
Help me find the last one of these ^^^!!!
Bucket http://s873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/20youksox
Current Youkilis Count:602/2117- 28.43%

Those are some sweet jumbo patches, can't afford a box, so I'll buy singles.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

There's some sweet cards in there, but the product doesn't especially appeal to me. -BTW, what's with the product being "2012"? Am I missing something?

http://www.beckett.com/news/2013/01/firs...all-cards/
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Ya - I was looking for that news topic a couple of days ago - I was at my lcs and they mentioned it was coming in this week, which made me think of that. There ARE some nice cards in it, looking at the pics and the checklist...