`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Five Star Jumbo Relic Book

Five Star Jumbo Relic Book
Hi all, I don't post often but do enjoy reading other posts. Yesterday I pulled a "Five Star Jumbo Relic Book" of Bryce Harper (AJRB-BH). I have pulled and seen a few auto relic books from five star, but this descrption doesn't indicate any auto.

My question is this--has anyone seen a five star relic book w/o an auto? or does anyone know what this card may look like?

thanks

RE: Five Star Jumbo Relic Book
You pulled a redemption and want to know if the card is an auto or not?
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

Ajbr I would imagine its a Auto Jumbo Relic Book. So yes it's an auto book.

Let me clarify--i have pulled a few five star redemptions before this one and they all designated that they were "autos." In my current redemption the word "auto" does not appear. Maybe I am overthinking it, but I thought the absence of the word auto was strange, and was just wondering if anyone had pulled any five star books with just relics and without autos

thanks

Wanna trade it to me and I'll find out Smile

(02-14-2013, 12:29 PM)the smiths 22 Wrote: Let me clarify--i have pulled a few five star redemptions before this one and they all designated that they were "autos." In my current redemption the word "auto" does not appear. Maybe I am overthinking it, but I thought the absence of the word auto was strange, and was just wondering if anyone had pulled any five star books with just relics and without autos

thanks
I definitely think it will be an auto.

Redemptions for non-autos don't really exist
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

Ya thats just a junk common book not worth much. Ill take it off your hands for ya so it dont dirty up your collection.

Congrats though man Smile

Thank you so much--I appreciate the offer, should I overnight or is just regular mail ok? Smile

In checking out e-bay I am pretty sure its an auto as well, there are books with just relics but they are all multi-players. I tried calling topps to get clarification, but I can only listen to De la Soul and David Wright on hold for so long

Hey hey! Whats wrong with De La Soul?!?!? haha.

But yes, there are TTT booklets out there with only GU material and no auto. Hope your's comes with some ink though!
[Image: medlendodger_zps6b1c847c.jpg]
**Looking for Kris Medlen cards, willing to trade/buy**

if it doesn't say auto, its just going to be a book with bat/jersey pieces
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]