`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
top loader size for 2012-13 limited & absolute jersey cards?

top loader size for 2012-13 limited & absolute jersey cards?
I bought a lot 2012-13 limited & absolute basketball jersey cards on ebay but they are not coming in top loaders so I need to buy the right size to put them in. I do not know how thick these cards are. Anyone that has one of these cards know? Thanks.

RE: top loader size for 2012-13 limited & absolute jersey cards?
What set is it? I have some and could probably tell you.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(02-14-2013, 08:41 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: What set is it? I have some and could probably tell you.
Star gazing, Iconic, and lights out.

From my experiences, a usual Upper Deck jersey card fit into a 75pt. top-loader. On rare occasion, some could even fit into a 55pt. top-loader.
Since Panini has taken over producing NBA cards, I've found that little to none fit into a 75pt. top-loader. Most of the time they fit into a 100pt. top-loader.

..Hope this helps you any..
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

(02-14-2013, 12:39 PM)vgqv Wrote: From my experiences, a usual Upper Deck jersey card fit into a 75pt. top-loader. On rare occasion, some could even fit into a 55pt. top-loader.
Since Panini has taken over producing NBA cards, I've found that little to none fit into a 75pt. top-loader. Most of the time they fit into a 100pt. top-loader.

..Hope this helps you any..
Thank you. I will buy 100pt.