`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Looking for certain Packers cards

Looking for certain Packers cards
So, this is my first foray into looking for trades, so be gentle....

lol

So, I am collating my list of cards that I have to trade with, and I have a lot of them to go through, so be patient. Most of my non Packers cards are base cards, but I do have autos/memorabilia/low serial #d for some teams.

Anyhow, these are what I'm looking for:

2013 (I guess technically 2012, but they came out this year):
Panini Prizm:
Any golds (I know these are a long shot) of any Packers player (Matthews, Rodgers, Jennings, Nelson, Worthy, Hayward, Perry, Finley, Woodson)
Any green parallels of any Packers player (have a bid on Greg Jennings on eBay so that may be off the list)
Any red parallels of any Packers player minus Jennings, Nelson, Matthews, and possibly Rodgers, which I am in process of picking up.
Finley auto (#d /49 or black 1/1, as I have the one that's #d /25, probably a long shot)
Starks auto (#d /49 or black 1/1, as I have the one that's #d /25, probably a long shot)
Nelson auto (don't have any, so looking for #d /10, #d /5, or the black 1/1, probably a long shot)
Matthews auto (don't have any, so looking for #d /10, #d /5, or the black 1/1, probably a long shot)
Jennings auto (don't have any, so looking for #d /5, #d /3, or the black 1/1, probably a long shot)
Worthy auto (Have the #d /99, so looking for #d /299, or the black 1/1)
Hayward auto (have the #d / 499, looking for the #d /99, or the black 1/1)
Perry auto (have the #d /499, looking for the #d /99, or the black 1/1)
Rodgers Brilliance (have the base and the Refractor, would just be looking for the gold #d /10 and black 1/1)
Perry Rookie impact (have the base, just looking for refractor, Gold or black)

Topps Magic:
Any black border mini, other than Favre.
Any blue border mini.
Any pigskin mini
Any auto other than Jerel Worthy (already have)

Contenders:
Any autos, except for - Base Marc Tyler, base Casey Hayward, Nick Perry Playoff Ticket (#d 99) one I am looking for the most is Randall Cobb Ink auto
Golden Tickets of Rodgers and/or Nelson
Any chipped ice variants

2009:
Bowman Sterling:
Aaron Rodgers - any variation except already have the Jersey card #d /5 and #d /249 - looking to have one of each variation (which probably won't happen LOL)

This is what I am looking for at the moment. I know a lot of these are probably not going to be easily obtainable, but figured I would put this out there, just in case. As I said, I will make a sustained effort this week to go through what I have available to trade with so that anyone interested in trade can see what I have available.

Thanks for looking.