`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2013 Commemorative Patches

2013 Commemorative Patches
Going to complete the 2013 set and working on the patches first and foremost. Pretty sure I have the base set done after 4 blasters and a hobby case. I am going to accept all patches would enjoy some duplicates....Not going to trade mid level Trout RCs for these nor bigger autos. Looking to $10-20 in TV per patch. I will load all my 2013's over the next few days but if you have needs let me know and I'll check them sooner.

Thanks

RE: 2013 Commemorative Patches
Check me. I need 19 more die cuts.
We may not have been to the World Series in 100 years, but we can still kick your......

[Image: 1el3xw.jpg]

just sold the stras relic patch trout retail patch is on the bay and in hand i have jakcson rookie patch in hand but still dont know what to do with it yet

Anny of these for trade?

I've got the Bryce Harper Rc Reprint Patch...just pulled it today matter of fact.

Any 2013 Colored Rc Parallel's for trade ?

Have the Pedroia and Strawberry patches marked FT if interested. (Strawberry is the RC reprint patch) Gonna hold on to the Chipper RC patch for now...though I could be persuaded with the right card. Looking to complete insert sets as well as Cardinal and other PC parallels.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(02-08-2013, 08:31 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: I've got the Bryce Harper Rc Reprint Patch...just pulled it today matter of fact.

Any 2013 Colored Rc Parallel's for trade ?
Have some emeralds, gold, a black, and a ton of blue.

RC's ?

If so can you shoot me a list of what numbers you have ?

(02-08-2013, 08:45 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: RC's ?

If so can you shoot me a list of what numbers you have ?
Can get it tomorrow

Anyone have an extra griffey? Or any griffey 2013 besides the die cut
no org, please do not send trade requests