`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OT:From a custom to a SuperBowl Champion

OT:From a custom to a SuperBowl Champion
I know this is off topic but I just wanted to share. One of my first custom football players I did was of our friend Billy Bajema. He was playing for the Rams but then was released last year so the Ravens picked him up. Billy has finally had the chance to do what most of us dream of and that is to play in and win a SuperBowl Championship!
Billy threw a key block for the 108 yard TD return and others during the game. We are so happy for him and his family.

Now I have to do a custom of him in his Ravens uniform holding that trophy!

Here are some shots of Billy
[Image: 2decfced7e781000e9ea702f70a9cf75.jpg]

[Image: bdf4d10452c47e38666bd48fe33e86cc.jpg]

[Image: 70c0bebc549120a9f5ee9a0dffd4ab80.jpg]

[Image: 6276af166f1b9d7f932062ce2f0fe507.jpg]

RE: OT:From a custom to a SuperBowl Champion
It is nice of you to recognize a quality player in this way.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(02-05-2013, 03:39 PM)jonathani Wrote: It is nice of you to recognize a quality player in this way.
Thanks. Billy is really one of the good guys! He is the best example of a man and athlete.

That is so cool. How in the world do you know him?
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(02-05-2013, 09:47 PM)ugameck Wrote: That is so cool. How in the world do you know him?
Thanks. He rented his St Louis home from one of my sons football team mate's grandparent. I asked him about doing a custom for him. His family and mine became good friends. My wife and I are much older and they had no family in town and they felt comfortable with us because he could just be Billy at our home and not bothered. I think the real reason is that he loved my wife's cooking! ;-) once they moved we have kept in touch along with Chris Chamberlain, who now plays for the Saints.

Great story! So glad he was on the championship team! Can't wait to see your new creation...

(wish Ricky wouldn't have retired, again...) LOL
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

It is nice to see a NFL player become friends with just us ordinary, everyday people. I think I remeber when you did that custom for him.
It is nice to see a NFL player become friends with just us ordinary, everyday people. I think I remember when you did that custom for him.
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]