Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some advice on a new project.

Need some advice on a new project.
Hi,

I am slowing down on my 2012 Bowman master set because I only need 1 card (#201 Cliff Lee from Chrome). I collect Jeter so thats always on the board and my Bowman Chrome Prospect Auto project is reaching a head. I dont have any Jeter autos so I was thinking about devoting my resources toward getting as many as I can (expensive). I am also thinking about collecting the Bowman Chrome Blue Wave Refractor set. But any suggestions you guys may have are welcomed. I am not sold on either of the above but leaning more toward the Blue Wave because its fun set building and they are pretty tough to find. Plus I want to start a new project so that I have something else to look for when I get trade offers and hopefully make some more trades. Feedback welcomed!!!

RE: Need some advice on a new project.
(02-03-2013, 12:04 AM)joba the clark Wrote: Hi,

I am slowing down on my 2012 Bowman master set because I only need 1 card (#201 Cliff Lee from Chrome). I collect Jeter so thats always on the board and my Bowman Chrome Prospect Auto project is reaching a head. I dont have any Jeter autos so I was thinking about devoting my resources toward getting as many as I can (expensive). I am also thinking about collecting the Bowman Chrome Blue Wave Refractor set. But any suggestions you guys may have are welcomed. I am not sold on either of the above but leaning more toward the Blue Wave because its fun set building and they are pretty tough to find. Plus I want to start a new project so that I have something else to look for when I get trade offers and hopefully make some more trades. Feedback welcomed!!!
Go for Jeter!
My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2

Jeter
Busting boxes!!!

Hit the Jeters hard.
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

Jeter
[Image: mdavison.jpg]
[Image: PCcards001.jpg]

I always actively look for Jeters that I dont have, I am up to around 300. But I dont have any game used or autographed cards. I also need a couple of his key rookies including the 1993 SP. But I want to get one of those thats graded BGS 9 or better. I think that might be my starting ppint. Get the hard one out the way. I am willing to trade a 2012 Bowman Chrome Bryce Harper Blue Refractor Autograph if anyone has one.

Get Jeters.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!