`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cards sent oct 24. No order or anything

Cards sent oct 24. No order or anything
Is this standard practice for 3 months to get your cards graded? After inquiring beckett said they had the cards..

No reply on when they will look at them.

Advice appreciated.

Thanks,

RE: Cards sent oct 24. No order or anything
How many days did you pick? If its 45 then yeah - 45 business days is pretty close to 3 months and you wont hear from them until they are about to ship.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

thank you sir!! Yes, 45 days I think. Its been so long. I have learned my lesson, next time a quicker service. So.. I will wait then another few weeks and see what they say. Appreciated. Thank you.

If you sent with DC you can see when they received it - your time starts the next business day - and count the days to get an idea of your due date - dont forget holidays tho, xmas NYE MLK etc etc. My very 1st submission was 45 days and I went thru the same thing - never again! Now everything is 20 days and thats still forever lol
Manning PC

What is DC? I sent USPS, insured. After I bugged them they said they got it. I was kinda worried. But beckett said they have it, so I am good there.

Yes, 20 days next time. I guess when I submitted I didn't figure business days.

I am sure I will have more questions for you guys as the days near or after I get my order.

I have thousands of cards and figured it was time to get some graded.

Thanks again.

DC = Delivery Confirmation
Manning PC

Regardless of what the Delivery Confirmation on your receipt says, Beckett Grading really NEEDS to send out an e-mail once they receive the cards. That's just common sense and really mind boggling why it's not standard practice. Nothing else has to be done, just an e-mail saying "we got your cards" is good enough for piece of mind. I stopped mailing cards to Beckett because of this and only submit at shows now.

Gotta also mention.. you'll normally get screwed out of a day (or more). Example, if deadline to ship is on a Friday, BGS will hold your cards until like 11:30pm, drop it off at a location down the street with postage and consider it sent! When in reality the cards are just sitting there at the location and won't get shipped out until Monday. Again, just simple, basic customer service will go a long way. Doesn't really take more effort to get things right yet they seem to always fail in the service dept.

(02-02-2013, 02:39 AM)yaoming11 Wrote: Regardless of what the Delivery Confirmation on your receipt says, Beckett Grading really NEEDS to send out an e-mail once they receive the cards. That's just common sense and really mind boggling why it's not standard practice. Nothing else has to be done, just an e-mail saying "we got your cards" is good enough for piece of mind. I stopped mailing cards to Beckett because of this and only submit at shows now.
Beckett used to send out confirmation emails, but when they went to the new software the emails stopped. I'll talk to Mark Anderson (Director of Grading) on Monday and see what he says.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!