`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upon reflection, maybe this wasn't such a good thing...

RE: Upon reflection, maybe this wasn't such a good thing...
Yes they are...huh i didnt look at um too much when i was at the grocery last week and just assumed they were from topps...please completely ignore my previous post lol
(02-01-2013, 12:20 AM)rmpaq5 Wrote: [Image: box003.jpg]

Thanks for the congrats...this is the box. Is this the direct from Topps one you are talking about? The copyright info on the bottom is from a company called MJ Holding. I'm just happy that if these things stick around I have a box busting option outside of driving half an hour to the nearest LCS for a Hobby Box (He doesn't carry Baseball Blasters), or that Mantle Chase blasters filled with 88 Donruss packs. The ones I remember being discussed on previous boards were $20 and 20 packs and included any brand from about the previous 5 years.

Mostly retail. There was two Bowman Hobby Packs, 3 Bowman Retail Packs, 2 Heritage Retail Packs, and then 2 Gypsy Queen and 2 Ginter Packs (Don't know if they were retail or hobby). As well two small cellophane packs, one had 3 Bowman Purple's and one had 3 Gypsy Queen Framed Gold.
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

I just opened one too and I think this one has the widest assortment I've seen yet - 1 of each Archive, Heritage, Chrome, Bowman Platinum, and then four packs Bowman (three retail, 1 hobby), 1 bowman prospects purple, and 3 packs Gypsy w/ 1 pack of framed.

My walmart also carries the 20 pack version for the same price. Granted, I'm in the States, not Canada. (I'm half Canadian, does that count?)

They're fun!
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

(02-01-2013, 12:26 AM)swjrp10 Wrote: Yes they are...huh i didnt look at um too much when i was at the grocery last week and just assumed they were from topps...please completely ignore my previous post lol
Probably didn't have the time since you were no doubt looking over your shoulder making sure your History Prof wasn't stalking you and making sure you asked for your deli selections in grams instead of ounces. Smile
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

Nice hit! I love those die-cuts ... I was chasing all of Pujols' Angels stuff this year and pulled the refractor/99 out of one of those three-pack retail blisters, I couldn't believe it.

(02-01-2013, 12:32 AM)tate31nym Wrote: I just opened one too and I think this one has the widest assortment I've seen yet - 1 of each Archive, Heritage, Chrome, Bowman Platinum, and then four packs Bowman (three retail, 1 hobby), 1 bowman prospects purple, and 3 packs Gypsy w/ 1 pack of framed.

My walmart also carries the 20 pack version for the same price. Granted, I'm in the States, not Canada. (I'm half Canadian, does that count?)

They're fun!

A 20 pack version for 20 bucks? Man I'm gonna have to look for that.