IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damaged redemtion card from topps

RE: Damaged redemtion card from topps
Glad its working out for you.
[Image: rxDwab1.png]
Collector of Yoenis Cespedes, Jose Canseco and other Oakland Athletics of the past and present

It's pretty sad that Topps would send out a redemption in that condition, especially when you consider how high profile of a card the Harper is. By looking at the way it was bent you can tell it was damaged before it was placed in the top loader/envelope and mailed. That means some ***** at Topps damaged it and knew it, but still decided to place it in the mailer and send it on its way. To me that just shows that they don’t really give a #@%^. I know it’s probably just some dude making minimum wage that could care less, but some guy hired him, and that same guy probably looks the other way when he should be holding his employees to a higher standard.

At the end of the day it proves Topps runs this hobby and could care less about taking care of their customers.
[Image: medlendodger_zps6b1c847c.jpg]
**Looking for Kris Medlen cards, willing to trade/buy**

I agree you can look at the card and clearly tell it was dropped and landed on that corner but they still sent it out and you can see it as soon as u look at the card. But they say there going to make it right so we will see