`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Ray Lewis to be banned from Super Bowl? Possible....

RE: Ray Lewis to be banned from Super Bowl? Possible....
(01-29-2013, 07:37 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Well I dont think murderers should be aloud to play anyway
Rapist like Roethlisberger shouldn't be allowed to play either........

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

I agree with Kelly. Due process won't happen in the span of a week but if he is found to have taken this substance, which the original SI report uses words like "reportedly" and "supposedly" that say there's nothing definitive, there should be a push to keep him out of the Hall like baseball is doing to Bonds, Sosa and Clemens. Its bad enough he "can't find" a $5,000 suit that he was wearing that night in Atlanta in 2000.
(01-29-2013, 08:10 PM)shezdoni Wrote: Rapist like Roethlisberger shouldn't be allowed to play either........
If you don't think that was anything other than a money grab, I feel bad for you.
[Image: steelers.jpg]

really shezdoni and chads-cards? your comments just show how ignorant some people on this site are - grow up and learn the facts before you pass judgement and make a claim.
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

(01-29-2013, 08:57 PM)mattfastiggi Wrote: really shezdoni and chads-cards? your comments just show how ignorant some people on this site are - grow up and learn the facts before you pass judgement and make a claim.
Stoopid lawyers got them both off. I mean, I wish we lived in a country where if you are accused of something you have to prove you are innocent!

Allegations and police accusations are strong enough.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

I dont understand why someone would want to spray something made from deer antlers on themselves anyhow
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]

(01-29-2013, 08:11 PM)jeremy0998 Wrote: I agree with Kelly. Due process won't happen in the span of a week but if he is found to have taken this substance, which the original SI report uses words like "reportedly" and "supposedly" that say there's nothing definitive, there should be a push to keep him out of the Hall like baseball is doing to Bonds, Sosa and Clemens. Its bad enough he "can't find" a $5,000 suit that he was wearing that night in Atlanta in 2000.

If you don't think that was anything other than a money grab, I feel bad for you.
A money grab huh?, when 3 different woman that do not know each other informed the police of basically the same complaint against him, and they were all in different places, the other 2 were not at the night club/bar, now were they together.

Oh and by the way, the DA can still file charges up to 15 yrs in rape cases in GA, just because he didn't do it right away, doesn't mean he can't or won't.

(01-29-2013, 08:57 PM)mattfastiggi Wrote: really shezdoni and chads-cards? your comments just show how ignorant some people on this site are - grow up and learn the facts before you pass judgement and make a claim.
Fact, Ray Lewis made a plea bargain down to a lesser charge of obstruction, in exchange for his testimony against his two friends. (this happens in every major crime case, someone is offered a deal on a plea bargain, to testify against someone else, whether it be the actual person that did it, or someone who was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, with the wrong people)

Fact, he claims to have lost the white suit he was wearing that night.

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(01-29-2013, 10:55 PM)shezdoni Wrote: Fact, Ray Lewis made a plea bargain down to a lesser charge of obstruction, in exchange for his testimony against his two friends. (this happens in every major crime case, someone is offered a deal on a plea bargain, to testify against someone else, whether it be the actual person that did it, or someone who was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, with the wrong people)

Fact, he claims to have lost the white suit he was wearing that night.
um, it wasnt a plea bargain

the murder charge was a prosectorial tactic, to exert pressure on ray lewis. there was absolutely NO evidence linking ray lewis to the murder. when the prosecutor knew there wasnt enough evidence, the murder charge was dropped. they then charged ray lewis with the OOJ charge (which was the correct charge) because he didnt initially tell them about what happened that night.

was ray lewis hanging out with the wrong folks? yes. did he murder anyone? 1. he wasnt tried for murder. 2. there is no evidence to suggest so

(01-29-2013, 09:52 PM)ugameck Wrote: Stoopid lawyers got them both off. I mean, I wish we lived in a country where if you are accused of something you have to prove you are innocent!

Allegations and police accusations are strong enough.
*slow clap*

and hey, dont forget the important role of mob justice

And here I thought we were done arguing, silly me. Smile
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

(01-30-2013, 12:39 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: um, it wasnt a plea bargain

the murder charge was a prosectorial tactic, to exert pressure on ray lewis. there was absolutely NO evidence linking ray lewis to the murder. when the prosecutor knew there wasnt enough evidence, the murder charge was dropped. they then charged ray lewis with the OOJ charge (which was the correct charge) because he didnt initially tell them about what happened that night.

was ray lewis hanging out with the wrong folks? yes. did he murder anyone? 1. he wasnt tried for murder. 2. there is no evidence to suggest so

*slow clap*

and hey, dont forget the important role of mob justice
Like that you like my humor Smile
Luckily, the law helped some of my clients this past Monday and they walked free from false allegations (instead of facing 20-30 years in prison)..... Doesn't hurt that I've got some cred with the Judge and prosecutors.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

He supposedly sprayed that deer antler stuff under his tongue...Yuk if he did it.
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]