`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
My RGIII PC...work in progress*UPDATE 10/22/13*

RE: My RGIII PC...work in progress*UPDATE 3/13/13*
This thread is just insane. I guess it's been a while since I browsed through it and I'm still in shock over the RGIII Chrome refractor auto you got in a free bonus pack!! That's serious lottery odds! And then the Chrome jersey rainbow and the Finest jersey/auto are just ridiculous!! Wow. Love it.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

Damn, nice additions. Love the Limited jumbo jersey card and the Exquisite.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(03-13-2013, 02:51 AM)uwash97 Wrote: This thread is just insane. I guess it's been a while since I browsed through it and I'm still in shock over the RGIII Chrome refractor auto you got in a free bonus pack!! That's serious lottery odds! And then the Chrome jersey rainbow and the Finest jersey/auto are just ridiculous!! Wow. Love it.
Thank you sir! I think that chrome auto is definitely the best pull I've ever had from just opening a single pack! I still get giddy when I think about it, haha.

(03-13-2013, 06:37 AM)nineof Wrote: Damn, nice additions. Love the Limited jumbo jersey card and the Exquisite.
Thanks nine! My LCS just pulled that jumbo jersey too! I got that exquisite for a really good deal!!

Sick pickups flipsi, love that Exquisite /35....Great week of pickups.

(03-13-2013, 09:32 AM)longhornnation Wrote: Sick pickups flipsi, love that Exquisite /35....Great week of pickups.
Thanks longhorn! I was pretty excited on the deal i got on that Exquisite! I forgot how thick they were, haha.

RE: My RGIII PC...work in progress*UPDATE 3/14/13*
Hey guys, here's my one card mail day this week. It's a card I've been looking for, for a loooonnng time. Mainly because its only available in hobby factory sets! What's even harder is that they come as a 5 card pack, but it's a random collation of the whole 440 card set! Anyways, here it is enjoy, I know I am Big Grin

Topps Orange/86
[Image: image_zps47a85311.jpg]

Sweet looking addition. Nice to finally grab a card you've actually been waiting for. Very nicely done.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Wow man awesome you got it congrats
Photobucket

Thanks fellas! I couldn't believe how hard it was just to find one, haha.

RE: My RGIII PC...work in progress*UPDATE 3/19/13*
Hey guys, here's my 1 card mailday. It's a card I've been wanting since it came out because they look pretty cool in person. Thanks for looking!

Topps Strata - Strata Signature Relic/15
[Image: image_zpsac372ef0.jpg]