Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TAG I'm it
Tongue 
TAG I'm it
I know another cheesy title and all but I figured I needed to keep up with Randi Big Grin Well one card mailday and you can see the reason for the title now.

[Image: img687.jpg]

I love Artifacts. They have such awesome cards. I'm only lacking 4 cards from Artifacts to complete the Despres rainbow, which I hope to do someday.

Thanks for the look and comments are welcomed and appreciated.

Walt
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

RE: TAG I'm it
Sick! I know that they are pretty plain cards when it comes to the black and white tags, but they are still amazing adds to any collection! Congrats, Walt!

Randi

Amazing pick up Walt. Good luck finishing the rainbow. I hope you are able to do it.
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

NICE pickup!!
Collecting:
Jordan Eberle (#/to be updated soon)
Taylor Hall (#/to be updated soon)
Fistric or Dubnyk (Don't know which yet...)

Sweet 4/5!!!

NICE!!!

Awesome Despres Addition Walt! However........Randi is the KING of cheesy titles! So it is going to de-throne him....if you do...you may get BANNED from the boards!!!

Now lets try and knock out those last couple of Artifacts Despres! Which ones are they???
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

(01-29-2013, 03:38 PM)pens fan addict Wrote: Awesome Despres Addition Walt! However........Randi is the KING of cheesy titles! So it is going to de-throne him....if you do...you may get BANNED from the boards!!!

Now lets try and knock out those last couple of Artifacts Despres! Which ones are they???
Randi, mad with power.......no....lol

wow nice tag

if it for trade Big Grin just kidding congrats
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Thanks for all the comments guys. Hugh the ones that I'm missing of course the hard ones.
Black Auto /5, Dual Patch Auto Black /1, Dual Jersey Auto /12, Dual Patch Gold /15 and the Dual Patch Auto Gold /3. Hopefully enough keep popping up that I can complete it. Once again guys thanks for the comments and I'm always looking to add more Despres to my PC.
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!