IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Triple Threads Book for trade,!!

Triple Threads Book for trade,!!
[Image: d0d83541.jpg]

RE: Triple Threads Book for trade,!!
Very cool card! Love it! Hope you get something nice for it, I'd take a shot myself, but I'm fairly sure I don't currently have anything to offer. Sad

Got a Jeter Historical Stitches Manufactured patch card from '12 Topps I could throw at you, plus a few other Jeters and other Yankees...but again, probably nothing you'd trade it for. If, though, there is a small chance, let me know as most of my Jeters are not currently marked FT.

Good Luck, partner!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

offer sent
[Image: griffeypanel_zps5b8ec0f2.jpg]
ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY GRIFFEY I DONT HAVE. SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING I NEED, ALL WANTS ARE IN.

That is sweeeeeet! I'd love that! *lol* Can you please check me in the off chance I have something? The only Jeter I have is one of the Golden Giveaway Die Cuts from this year.

I like that Gary Carter is on it, but not a fan of the lettering "SIN. SEA. RBI LDR", as it took me a moment to realize it meant Single Season RBI Leader. I guess I was stuck on SEA. being for Seattle and couldn't figure out where "SIN." was and how it pertained to the group of players. Anyhow it's still a very nice card.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(01-24-2013, 11:18 PM)wendelclark Wrote: That is sweeeeeet! I'd love that! *lol* Can you please check me in the off chance I have something? The only Jeter I have is one of the Golden Giveaway Die Cuts from this year.
Dint see anything for the book but sent an open offer for something else.
(01-24-2013, 11:18 PM)griffey man 1 Wrote: offer sent
Give me a day or two to look it over.

Still available.