`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Went to DJs Sports Cards, came home with a few $.25 ers! and 1 card Strasburg Mailday

Went to DJs Sports Cards, came home with a few $.25 ers! and 1 card Strasburg Mailday
Just like the title says, went to DJs Sports Cards in WA with my dad and little brother to get some 1960 Topps for my dad to help complete his set and i ended up looking through $.25 boxes and came home with a few cards.
(marks are from scanner, all cards look great)
[Image: 4_zpscb43a07c.jpg]
[Image: 5_zpsdec66237.jpg]

And this one came in from a trade with davidbakanas, thanks man!!!
[Image: 7_zps2d2f3bd0.jpg]

Got a lot more football/jamaal charles cards today as well but was too lazy to type a bigger post with all of them in it like i did on the football forum lol.
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

RE: Went to DJs Sports Cards, came home with a few $.25 ers! and 1 card Strasburg Mailday
Nice pickups!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

RE: Went to DJs Sports Cards, came home with a few $.25 ers! and 1 card Strasburg Mailday
Nice. Chipper looks like he is 8 years old. Lol
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

Nice finds. He seems to always have great stuff in those $.25 boxes.

Thanks! And ya he does. I also got mark Ingram and Calvin johnson rookies out of there the other day. As well as a JJ Watt and 2 CJ Spillers. And for baseball ive also found Heyward, Moustakas, Kimbrel and a few more Bowman Chrome rookies. I could look through those boxes all day lol. I'm not even sure he knows what he has in them
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%