`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pickups w/scans- 2 very tough MJs and 2 nice pulls from Prizm

Pickups w/scans- 2 very tough MJs and 2 nice pulls from Prizm
So I was hunting these two for a while and just scored them. I gave up on the BGS 9 for the Total D and settled for the 8.5 that had nice eye appeal.

The Jewel Prism has been a white whale for me. I scored this one last night and will likely grade it. Such a charming card and really brings me back to being a kid.

The Prizms were pulled from 3 packs I grabbed at a local show after not finding any nice MJs to spend my cash on. Almost broke down and got an auto at the show and also on ebay (2006 Fleer autographics, nice looking card). Glad I didn't cause i rolled that money into the Jewel...

Hope you all enjoy. (Kobe Refractor and Lillard are up for grabs, looking for MJ mostly but also interested in a nice Shaq 92 Beam team)

[Image: JewelMJ.jpg]

[Image: totalD.jpg]

[Image: prizm.jpg]

RE: Pickups w/scans- 2 very tough MJs and 2 nice pulls from Prizm
Nice Jordan! I hope you didn't have to mortgage the house to get it.
[Image: Sig_zps7c9cccea.jpg]

(01-24-2013, 01:51 PM)Troubless Wrote: Nice Jordan! I hope you didn't have to mortgage the house to get it.
Not nearly as expensive as some of the beauties you have been posting!

I have wanted one ever since I got back into collecting last year. These don't come up too often so even though I wanted a graded one I had to jump on it. I'll get it slabbed and expect a 6 based on others I have seen. It was WAY less than the Autographics MJ I had my eye on. Can't wait for it to get here and get in my wall display!

Sweet pick up for a sweet price. Looks really exceptional other than the centering. Congrats!!

(01-24-2013, 05:49 PM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: Sweet pick up for a sweet price. Looks really exceptional other than the centering. Congrats!!
Much thanks. Mick, were you looking into that bgs 9 Jordan Fleer w/10 centering? That is a major card!

-Greg

I think we should call this the Jordan Prism's thread. Here is mine...

[Image: Untitled.jpg]
 photo mjheader.jpg

user_3n5kp, i have a BGS 9.5 Total D if your interested, i would sell for market value....
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

(01-24-2013, 06:47 PM)user_3n5kp Wrote: Much thanks. Mick, were you looking into that bgs 9 Jordan Fleer w/10 centering? That is a major card!

-Greg
I was, but never got a legit response back. Mods git him because he was advertising it while not being added in his organize for sale....lol