Good looking card! Looks even better than I pictured it
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

RE: Help with a.p rc...if I paid too much
Thanks! Hope it looks just as good in person first one to that caliber so I'll prolly never let it go... Just have to work on some others, but it'll be a work in progress

Collecting our favorite player is always the most fun. I started really collecting jamaal charles about 3 week's ago and I'm already up over 60 cards with about 35 more on the way. Its addicing lol
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

Great looking Card
Photobucket

8.5 and 3 color, you might have given 50-100 too much. But you wouldnt believe how many of these AP's raw are in 7, 7.5 and 8 condition. The bottom purple area came damaged most of the time.

I think you did fair to good on your purchase.
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

Only 9 graded higher per the population report. Nice card. Those cards were notorious for damage.

The patch is sweet, too.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Just wanted to thank everyone for their feedback was able to learn a littlevand happy with my purchase always looking for input so I can make myself more knowledgeable with this new found hobby....thanks

Gorgeous card! You never can go wrong with AP Rookies, especially one that nice, I'm jealous.
[Image: Gotham-Locker_zps20ef97e4.jpg]
Always looking for Jake Locker and Marshawn Lynch cards.

I think its a great looking card! Might have paid a little much but whos to judge really if its something you really want. However you said the auto was graded a 10 but in the link it says the auto is a 9.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

(01-23-2013, 09:40 PM)nicknat12 Wrote: Just wanted to thank everyone for their feedback was able to learn a littlevand happy with my purchase always looking for input so I can make myself more knowledgeable with this new found hobby....thanks
No problem! Anytime you've got questions don't be afraid to ask, anyone here would be more than happy to answer! Welcome to possibly the most addicting hobby in the world! Lol
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%