Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: FINALLY! Ebay / paypal shipping figured out
Wink 
OT: FINALLY! Ebay / paypal shipping figured out
ok i know some of yall use it and i keep asking and yall keep telling me directions but apparently im doing it wrong cuz i never figured it out. every now and again ill google it and see what i can find and i finally figure it out! Yaaay me! lmao for anyone else having the same issue you have to have a paypal account and goto url www.paypal.com/shipnow done and done!
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

RE: OT: FINALLY! Ebay / paypal shipping figured out
holy cow, thanks! ive been trying to figure out how to do this for the last 20 minutes!!! lol
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

Congrats on figuring it out!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Yes that is the link you use because for some reason it's not right on their site or in the form of a drop down at least not when I signed in and looked for it.
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

I always go to paypal and then just search for "postage." Then click on multi-order shipping.

I just started doing my labels through paypal in the last 2 weeks. Makes a world of difference. Don't know what I was thinking all along waiting in lines at the post office on my day off (saturday).
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

I want to know how to print off the label without printing the online label record.
[Image: 4493bcb91_zpsb323e81b.jpg]

Looking for 2012 & 2013 Topps inserts and sp's

My bucket

(01-22-2013, 09:42 PM)niener82 Wrote: I want to know how to print off the label without printing the online label record.
Not sure what you mean. -I just click print and the label is printed on one-half of a sheet of paper. I cut the paper in half and tape on the label.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

(01-22-2013, 09:47 PM)uvaspina Wrote: Not sure what you mean. -I just click print and the label is printed on one-half of a sheet of paper. I cut the paper in half and tape on the label.
When I print off the shipping label,I get the shipping label on one half and the one label record is on the other half.How do I get it to print just the half with the shipping label?
[Image: 4493bcb91_zpsb323e81b.jpg]

Looking for 2012 & 2013 Topps inserts and sp's

My bucket

is there a price dif doing it this way also how do you know how much weight each thing is
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

(01-23-2013, 12:14 AM)rascrush Wrote: is there a price dif doing it this way also how do you know how much weight each thing is
need a postage scale, check ebay or usp.com. there is quite a difference & it includes d/c.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered