`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Griffey Jr. question

Griffey Jr. question
Got this with some other cards that I purchased last month and I can't seem to identify or find it anywhere. I can find the individual cards numbered to 10,000, but this is a single strip of all three cards and is numbered 158 out of 1500. Curious if anyone else as seen this.

[Image: Scan_Pic0027_zps622038d3.jpg]

[Image: Scan_Pic0028_zpsd3bbffa7.jpg]

RE: Griffey Jr. question
I found this off the Beckett website.

"These three 23-karat gold standard-size cards were issued by Bleachers. The production run was reported to be 10,000 numbered sets and 1,500 uncut numbered strips. On white, green, yellow and blue bars, the backs carry the player's name, biography, statistics, highlights and a serial number ("X of 10,000") inside a black border."

Any interest in trading it?
Looking for currently living HOF'ers Rookie Cards, Game Used, and Autographs. To include soon to be HOF'ers.

I would be interested in trading it, but I would need to determine a value. I can find the individual cards listed with a bv, but I can't find the uncut strip listed. I also can't find any place else where it is listed for sale or has been sold.

I bought mine for 20.00 at a local card show. These are not that rare.

[Image: cardshowgriffs6.jpg]

[Image: cardshowgriffs7.jpg]
[Image: Icons-sig-2-1.gif]

It's a Bleachers 23K Gold strip. They come cut as cards and as strips. While the strips are a little harder to find they are not rare. They just aren't seen as much due to the size and fact that less people tend to collect the oversized stuff. It actually tends to hurt the value in some cases for that reason.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Thanks for the help and the info. It is much appreciated.

PM sent!
Looking for currently living HOF'ers Rookie Cards, Game Used, and Autographs. To include soon to be HOF'ers.