`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ECMCpal

ECMCpal
I am trying to purchase something from overseas and the site says they only accept ECMCpal. I searched it up and all I see is reviews that its a fake and a scam. Didn't see anything positive. I am not going to pay using this unless someone knows if this is legit. So, has anyone ever used ECMCpal or know any more info about it? Thanks.
[Image: jetersig_zps16abeec2.jpg]
Collecting Robinson Cano, Eduardo Nunez, and Derek Jeter
Also making sigs

RE: ECMCpal
I've never heard about it but when I do a google search on things, and pretty much the entire page is links to sites claiming it's a scam, it's best to just walk away and avoid.

I have no clue what ECMCpal is. But if everything you see is negative, then don't use it.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(01-19-2013, 09:44 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: I've never heard about it but when I do a google search on things, and pretty much the entire page is links to sites claiming it's a scam, it's best to just walk away and avoid.
Yeah I saw the same things on google. The site says there are 100 million accounts but obviously they could be lying. Anybody else have opinions about it?
[Image: jetersig_zps16abeec2.jpg]
Collecting Robinson Cano, Eduardo Nunez, and Derek Jeter
Also making sigs

I'd be careful here. It sounds like you really want it to be alright, and are hoping someone will agree with you. There seem to be an awful lot of complaints about it, and the few positive postings I saw, seemed to be written by someone who worked for them in some way. Personally, I'd stay far far away.