`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
name a card or auto that not in your typical collection you just had to have

name a card or auto that not in your typical collection you just had to have
Title says it all. Everyone has a PC whether it be a team, single player, or a Subject such as HOF players. then there's always that one card or cards that don't fit that scheme we just have to have. what's yours?

growing up and starting collecting in the late 80's my sportsworld was turned upside down with Junior coming onto the scene but I've always loved the 1990 score Bo Jackson card. just a bad a** card. never got one and still want one.

as far as auto's go, I love quirky nicknames that get used as names. my two biggies are Pee wee Reese and Dizzy dean. always thought it would be cool to have auto's of them. thankfully they fit another of my Pc's. one down, one to go

[Image: image_zps861d34a9.jpg]
no org, please do not send trade requests

RE: name a card or auto that not in your typical collection you just had to have
I just had to have this helickson but now I've started a PCM of him and this started it all
[Image: E05E3A6D-AF7A-4EA7-AA92-A3B80DDE5DD5-165...d2a83f.jpg]
[Image: 6C3028DA-222D-46AB-98B7-BD7D0829F4B5-819...1b74d5.jpg]

RE: name a card or auto that not in your typical collection you just had to have
Also got this not really a falcons fan even though my little sister lives in Atlanta just could pass it up for 8 on the bay
[Image: 2DAA6A4D-C8D7-424C-99F3-A5BEB915C978-365...010326.jpg]
[Image: 6C3028DA-222D-46AB-98B7-BD7D0829F4B5-819...1b74d5.jpg]

I don't collect any players pre-1990s really but when I was about 13, I pulled the redemption for this card and it has been a part of my PC since.

[Image: clemente.jpg]
Collecting: Fred McGriff, Chipper, Griffey, and Todd Helton.
[Image: 0989_001-1.jpg]

Bump as I think this is an interesting topic.
Anything Clemente is a keeper! Nice card

(01-19-2013, 12:04 PM)michaelstepper Wrote: Title says it all. Everyone has a PC whether it be a team, single player, or a Subject such as HOF players. then there's always that one card or cards that don't fit that scheme we just have to have. what's yours?

growing up and starting collecting in the late 80's my sportsworld was turned upside down with Junior coming onto the scene but I've always loved the 1990 score Bo Jackson card. just a bad a** card. never got one and still want one.

as far as auto's go, I love quirky nicknames that get used as names. my two biggies are Pee wee Reese and Dizzy dean. always thought it would be cool to have auto's of them. thankfully they fit another of my Pc's. one down, one to go

[Image: image_zps861d34a9.jpg]
I don't have anything. It's all Nolan Ryans.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

I dont know what card doesnt belong in my PC for my PC covers all range of things from scrub autos to HOF autos base card rookies to parallel RCs and inserts. If someone can tell me which card does not fit in my collection that would be cool but I may be the exception to the rule here. LOL
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

I picked this up yesterday. I had to. And you know I pick up nothing but ETHIER.

[Image: Cover.jpg]

[Image: Owen.jpg]

[Image: Cert.jpg]

[Image: MusialOpen.jpg]

[Image: Musial.jpg]

Check the close sale for high rez pics.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/370731668729?ssP...1497.l2649

My collection is practically everything, so I can't think of anything at the moment.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Great pickup Alex!