`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collection Up for Trade or Sale!

Collection Up for Trade or Sale!
Go to my profile and check out my collection of cards and let me know if you want to trade! Look forward to hearing what you have in store.

RE: Collection Up for Trade or Sale!
You don't have anything listed for trade in your org.

Go to your org click on the layout drop down and select trade. Once you do that you'll be able to go through and enter how many you have of each card to trade away.
Looking for currently living HOF'ers Rookie Cards, Game Used, and Autographs. To include soon to be HOF'ers.

thanks, now they are.take a look.

open offer sent. Also beckett runs there cards as near mint that is the standerd card listing. Please put all your cards as near mint as it will make a trade run easier if this is the case.
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

You have some nice cards who do you collect?

lebron, cousins, felix hernandez, ray lewis, carmelo, jeter. or you could purchase cards you want also

Open offer sent.
[Image: 7tljd.png]

keep the offers coming!

I sent you a trade offer. In order to sell, your cards must be marked for sale, with your asking prices listed. You can change the settings in your organize to sell and list your asking prices as well.