`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2011-12 Gold Standard RC Redemptions

2011-12 Gold Standard RC Redemptions
I just got this in from Panini and I had heard they look great in person and do not scan so well. I now can confirm that, these are absolutely beautiful in person!!!! They are made of a thick metal and the logos and player kind of glow when the light hits hit and the black background contrasts really well. Just wanted to let everyone know, hurry and grab you favorite rc now before these things take off. The more people see these in person, the more they are going to buy. And if memory serves me correctly, these are the rarest of the rc redemptions. This Teague is fs/ft. Also, the scratches appear to be on the clear film thats on the front and back of the card for protection. I peeled a little bit off at the top and did not see any scratching to the card.
[Image: IMG_0001-29_zps4e22aa17.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0002-27_zps0b9ad2f1.jpg]
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

RE: 2011-12 Gold Standard RC Redemptions
That's pretty cool! I have a few RC Redemptions coming in, hope they are as cool as this one!
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

I'm thinking about grabbing a couple gold standard boxes lol. the only GS RC Redemption I have coming is an auto RC of Markieff Morris I think. I wonder when those will be ready to ship...

ive got a kenneth faried gold standard auto and i hope that they are made of metal with the black background signed in silver sharpie, that would look sweet!!!
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

I have two that are supposed to be coming soon Panini said. Hopefully they are as awesome as yours.