`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OT: What players cost "too little"?

RE: OT: What players cost "too little"?
(01-14-2013, 01:04 AM)ekalbNZ Wrote: I would say the majority of the top defense players and even more so the top OL (the ones that even have cards!).

On Offense: Roddy White, MJD, Jamal Charles and CJ Spiller
Shhh don't mention jamaal Charles, I don't need people raising the prices on me lol
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

Andre Johnson!

Sure he does....

http://www.beckett.com/football/2011/sen...an-7999418

I might have to super collect him now! Ha.

(01-14-2013, 01:06 AM)a2coupe2a Wrote: Richard Sherman doesnt even have a card... says alot about how the market is for defensive players.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

I dont consider the senior bowl cards in this conversation. I do need his and john moffits cards from that set though.
[Image: simmons_iliustration_g_mp_640.jpg&w=640&h=360]

id say cj spiller for sure
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

CJ Spiller may be the most under-rated rb in the NFL right now. He moves like Barry, i mean he is scary similar with his explosiveness.

For what it's worth, I'd throw Chris Johnson's name in. The guy has set all kinds of records, yet I picked up an auto for like $10 on the bay a month ago.
[Image: Gotham-Locker_zps20ef97e4.jpg]
Always looking for Jake Locker and Marshawn Lynch cards.

I will throw a different angle up...
I think vintage is incredibly undervalued. Compared to baseball you can pick up almost any pre 1985 hall of famer amazingly cheap.
I guess there is no market but in particular:
Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, any of the 70's Steelers or Cowboys, Sayers, Jim Brown... All worth fractions of modern cards of players half their caliber...
Collecting Vintage football and all things Mickey Mantle.
[Image: th_598ff54f.jpg]

Thats a good point. You can get a low numbered Steve Largent exquisite auto for less then a low numbered blackmon auto... thats not right.

(01-13-2013, 10:14 PM)ugameck Wrote: Stafford? Really? He's thrown for nearly 10,000 yards the last two years. Pick a different QB like Sanchez, or Schaub, or Romo, or Flacco, or Dalton, or Rivers, or Cutler.

These are QBs that haven't really done squat in the postseason if even make it but have so much hype. So, over the last two years? Stafford has been better than them - so is Revis worth more than this lot? If you believe so, you make your point.
Just watch, as Joe Flacco, Ray Lewis and the rest of The Ravens beat Atlanta in The Super Bowl!!

The 2013 season is "The Year of the Romo"!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!